AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Lady Gaga "Ecrire des musique me fait pleurer"

AuteurMessage
Lucas
Admin
Lucas

MessageSujet: Lady Gaga "Ecrire des musique me fait pleurer"   Mar 17 Fév - 18:34

Citation :
Lady GaGa gets emotional when she's making music.

The New York-born singer - who topped the charts in America and England with her recent catchy single Just Dance - often can't control her emotions when she writes new songs.

"I cried today," explains the star, real name Stefani Germanotta. "I cry a lot when I'm composing. It is a really private, creative moment."

"I'm consistently hard on myself from a performance standpoint," she adds. "I watch replays of my performances and I'm hard on myself about keeping my voice in shape."

The scantily-clad diva, 22, recently revealed she is so determined to become a worldwide pop star she doesn't give a "f**k" about dating.

"You can't have love and success," she insisted. "But that doesn't bother me because I don't want love, I want my music.

"I don't give a f**k about love. I'm married to my art! You can only marry one man, so I'm married to my art."

Source: showbizspy.com

Au moins on sait qu'elle y met du coeur, et qu'elle est vraiement pationnée par ça !

Lady Gaga "Ecrire des musique me fait pleurer"
Page 1 sur 1